Promo Period: July 7 - August 8, 2012
Shop, dine, and win a Star Cruises holiday! Use your Genting Points (GPs) at participating Newport Mall outlets and get a chance to win one of two cruises as we present Members Midyear Rewards.
Sign up for free membership to join and enjoy instant perks!
- This promo is open to all Resorts World Manila members in good standing who are at least 21 years old.
- Non-members may sign up for free to join this promo.
- Promo period is from July 7 to August 8, 2012 with DTI-NCR Permit No. A1-0505, Series of 2012.
- To get a raffle ticket, members must obtain the required single receipt minimum purchase amount for cash, credit card or Genting Point purchases at participating dining and shopping outlets using their RWM membership card:
Existing RWM Members
New RWM Members
(within the promo period)
Members Using Genting Points
For every Php3,000 cash/card purchase = One (1) raffle coupon For every Php1,500 cash/card purchase (one-time availment only) = One (1) raffle coupon For every Php1,500 GP redemption = One (1) raffle coupon
- Members must present their membership card, official receipt (OR) and BDO terminal slip to the RWM Membership Counter, 2nd Floor, Newport Mall to claim their raffle ticket/s.
- Raffle tickets may be claimed from July 12, 2012 until 6:00pm of August 8, 2012.
- Raffle tickets must be dropped by the member into the designated Raffle Draw Drop Box located at the 2nd Floor, Newport Mall beside the membership counter.
Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in this promotion, members agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Raffle tickets/s are not for sale or barter and have no cash value.
- Expired, tampered, incomplete, or illegible raffle ticket/s will be considered null and void.
- Purchases made through gift certificates issued by Resorts World Manila as well as complimentary restaurant and hotel stay receipts are not eligible for this promotion.
- A DTI representative will be present during the opening of the drop box and raffle draw.
- The following shall apply to the cruise prizes:
- SuperStar Aquarius prize is valid for a 4-day/3-night cruise in a Superior Ocean view Stateroom Cabin good for two (2) passengers.
- SuperStar Libra prize is valid for 4-day/3-night cruise in an Ocean view Stateroom with window Cabin good for two (2) passengers.
- Charges for any excess passenger will be shouldered by the winner.
- All other expenses, Passenger Handling Charges, Fuel Surcharge (as applicable), transfers from the airport to the port and vice versa, taxes and government fees are the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest.
- Winner/s must be able to meet all requirements to travel abroad and provide necessary legal travel documents.
- Winner/s may book the cruise within six months, except on blocked-out dates.
- Cabin availability is on a first come, first-served basis.
- Cruise prizes are non-refundable, have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- All other prizes are valid within 12 months from date of issuance of winning certificate/s and are transferrable but not convertible to cash.
- A participant can only win once. If a name is drawn more than once, only the bigger prize is awarded.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail, SMS or a phone call.
- All winners must present their notification plus Two (2) valid IDs and RWM Membership card.
- Within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification, winners must claim prizes at the 10th floor NECC Building, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City Mondays to Fridays between 9:00am to 5:00pm. Prizes not claimed within this period will be forfeited in favor of Resorts World Manila with prior approval from DTI.
- If a prize will be claimed through a representative, the representative should present an authorization letter and two (2) valid IDs (e.g. passport, driver’s license, SSS, GSIS, etc.) of the winner and authorized representative and notification.
- Resorts World Manila will shoulder the twenty percent (20%) prize tax for prizes above P10, 000.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the management of Resorts World Manila is final and non-appealable.
- Sealed drop box shall be kept under the custody of Ms. Jeannie Eian, AVP, Membership - Special Projects.
Per DTI-NCR Permit no. A1-0505, Series of 2012