Let's play Bingo at Resorts World Manila! Be part of the fun atmosphere at Bar 360 and get the chance to win up to P100,000 in prizes daily. Newport Cinema movie passes, iPod Nano 8GB, and lots of gift certificates also up for grabs!
Daily from Monday to Sunday
3AM | 6AM | 9AM | 11AM
How to join:
- FUN BINGO is open to all RWM members in good standing.
- Members can get Fun Bingo Tickets by following these steps:
For existing members:
- Member redeems voucher at the I-Kiosk in exchange of 50 GPs (Genting Points).
- Member exchanges voucher to one (1) Fun Bingo ticket (IT generated bingo ticketing system) at the Promotions Desk.
- A member can redeem only one (1) Fun Bingo voucher/ ticket per day.
For new members:
- New member automatically receives one (1) Fun Bingo voucher which is valid for two (2) days.
- New member exchanges voucher to one (1) Fun Bingo ticket (IT generated bingo ticketing system) at the Promotions Desk.
- The bingo ticket redeemed must be played on the indicated date and time of bingo session.
- Voucher not exchanged to Fun Bingo ticket on the scheduled session shall be forfeited.
- Voucher redemption at the I-Kiosk will be opened an hour before each session.
- If declared winner, a winner’s certificate will be presented to the member.
- Prizes can be claimed at the Promotions Desk.
- General 75 Ball Bingo rules will be followed.
- Numbers to be called will be drawn using a standard 75-ball set.
- All cards used will be the standard 5 box type with 25 random numbers per box (5 rows x 5 columns).
- All cards will be marked, dated and valid for one Bingo session/game type only.
- Only standard 5 lines (5 x 5) for 75-Ball Bingo tickets can be used for this game format.
- For each game, balls will be drawn or more until a winner which hits the mentioned patterns below are declared.
- A total of 5 Games will be held, sample variation of games include the following:
- Game 1 – Top line (1-2-3) - Guest must have all the numbers on the top most line to win
- Game 2 – 4 Corners - Guest must have the First number and Last number on the top line, then first number and last number at the bottom line; total of 4 numbers at all 4 corners of the ticket to be crossed out to win the game.
- Game 3 – Last Man Standing – Guests are required to be in a standing position. Whenever the host/emcee announces a number, if they have the number in their ticket, they will have to sit down which means they are out of the game. This is an elimination game until there is one winner left standing to win.
- Game 4 – X-Files – Guest must have all the numbers forming two intersecting diagonal lines to form the letter “X” pattern to win.
- Game 5 – Love Game – Guest must have all the numbers below the letter “B” and at the bottom most line to form a letter “L” pattern to win.
- Other variations may be used from time to time as needed to add more fun to the games.
General Bingo Game Rules:
- Declaration of Bingo number is not official until the called number is actually shown on the flashboard.
- Game card is color coded and with series number. Bingo host shall announce the game card to be used before the start of each game. All players are advised to check the color code and series number of the game card to be played prior to the start of each game. Only valid game card for particular game shall be played and may win the prize.
- Game card must be permanently marked to show the winning bingo pattern. Marked pattern must remain clearly readable. Unmarked game card will not be verified or validated and will be DISQUALIFIED.
- The winning game card must be declared on the last number called/ or shown on the flashboard. Any bingo without the last number called or number shown on the flash board in the winning pattern is not valid. SLEEPER RULE applies.
- To declare a “BINGO” the player must prevent the calling of the next number by shouting “BINGO” loud enough to stop the caller. It shall be the responsibility of the player to prevent the bingo host from calling the next bingo number.
- Bingo game patterns and numbers called will be visible on the RWM LCD Wall and on the screens surrounding Bar 360.
- Declaration of Winners - All winners will be verified by RWM Promotions Staff with the assistance of RWM Audit Staff before declaring that prizes are officially won.
- Prizes & Payouts – In case of two or more winners are declared, the prize will not be split and the final winner will be determined by throwing a dice, whoever gets the biggest number, wins. If the winners would not agree to do a tie-breaking rule within the period of 24 hours, declaration of sole winner and prize will be forfeited.
- A game is officially closed once a winning card is declared. No other winning card for the game shall be honored.
Terms and Conditions
- By joining in this promotion, participants automatically agree to be bound by its mechanics, terms and conditions.
- IT Bingo game cards will be issued only to the member whose name/MM ID/ serial number appeared in the redeemed voucher from the I-kiosk. No proxies allowed.
- Points will be automatically deducted upon redemption of vouchers at the I-kiosk. Points are non-refundable.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and must be claimed only by member whose name appeared in the bingo ticket and in the redeemed voucher.
- 15-minute grace period will be given before the start of each bingo session. At least 10 registered bingo players are required for a bingo session to start. In the event of a default in the number of participants, the scheduled bingo game shall be cancelled and will be moved to the next session.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Management of Resorts World Manila is final and non-appealable.
- The Management of Resorts World Manila reserves the right to change, amend, or modify the terms of the redemption without notice.