Play the slots at the 2nd Floor VIP Area for a chance to win a 3-day, 2-night cruise package from Star Cruises. The more you play, the more chances of winning!
Terms and Conditions
• Only Resorts World Manila members and guests of good standing who play slots in the 2nd floor VIP gaming area are eligible to win the Bonus Box Jackpot. Jackpot winners who are on the company’s banned list shall not be entitled to the prize.
• The jackpot feature is system-generated and randomly triggered.
• Prize for the Bonus Box Jackpot is a 3-day, 2-night Star Cruise package for two (2).
• Unless otherwise specified, prizes are not convertible to cash and are non-transferrable.
• The winners of the promotion will be announced via the end bank LCD screens located in the slot gaming areas.
• Management reserves the right to request identification cards from the winners to validate their claim.
• All pertinent documentation should be filled and signed by the winners and the authorized slot officer.
• The awarding of the prizes will be witnessed by authorized personnel from the Slots and Surveillance teams.
• Unless otherwise specified, winners of the Star Cruise package will be responsible for the air fare, passenger handling fees and other miscellaneous fees.
• Unless otherwise specified, winners must claim the prizes within 30 days. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
• Winners who do not have passports shall be given 90 days to arrange all the necessary travel documents, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
• Reservation of cruise dates is subject to availability.
• By participating in this promotion, winners hereby permit Resorts World Manila Management and any of its affiliated companies, advertising and marketing agencies to use their names and images for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation of any kind.
• The Management reserves the right to modify/change/revise the rules, mechanics and other details of this promotion without prior notice.
• In case of disputes, the decision of the Management is final and non-appealable.