Nothing beats the Money Wheel when it comes to fast and simple gaming fun. You just place your bet and watch the big wheel spin and stop on the money.
How to Play Money Wheel
- The dealer calls for bets before spinning the wheel. Minimum and maximum bets are displayed on the table.
- Place your bets within the marked boxes on the table with symbols that correspond to those on the wheel.
- The symbols are easily recognizable—they are mostly Philippine peso bills. The payouts get higher with higher denomination bills.
- Payouts are indicated on the layout, starting with the Php50 bill, which pays 1 to 1, and topping off with the Newport City and Resorts World Manila symbols, which pay 47 to 1.
- The dealer calls for last bets and spins the wheel.
- When the wheel stops, the dealer places a puck, or marker, on the table to indicate the winner.
- The dealer collects all the losing bets and pays the winners.