Played using three dice, Sic Bo is a fun and challenging game of chance that originates from ancient China. It is also known as Tai Sai or Big and Small. Try your luck, find a strategy, and feel that extra thrill from playing a game with a long and rich history.
How to Play Sic Bo
The game uses three dice placed inside a small glass dome that mechanically shakes and tosses the dice when activated by the dealer. You simply bet on what you think the dice results will be.
Bets are placed in marked boxes on the table. The minimum and maximum bets are displayed on small screens at the table.
- The dealer calls for bets, and the players place bets within the marked boxes on the table. The payouts for each bet are indicated on the layout.
- The dealer announces “no more bets” to signal the end of betting.
- The dealer then activates the machine that shakes the three dice inside the glass dome.
- The final result of the dice is displayed on the big screens.
- It’s easy to know if you win: The winning boxes on the table layout light up, while all the other boxes are dimmed.
- The dealer collects the losing bets. Winning bets are paid according to their respective payouts.