Swiftly gaining popularity among card players all over the world, Texas Hold’em Poker is the game of champions, where winning is not just determined by the player’s hand, but by his craftiness in betting.
How to Play Texas Hold 'Em Poker
The game is played among the players only. The casino dealer simply deals the cards, and the House takes a small commission.
- Two cards are dealt face down to each player, then betting begins.
- Three community cards (the flop) are dealt face up, and another round of betting ensues.
- A fourth community card (the turn) is dealt, more betting ensues.
- A fifth and final community card (the river) is dealt, and the last round of betting occurs.
- Players have the option to check, bet or fold after each deal.
- The player with the best poker hand (the best combination out of his two cards and the five community cards) wins the pot.