Discover why horse racing continues to be one of the most popular and widely attended spectator sports in America. Here at Resorts World Manila, you can now enjoy Off Track Betting (OTB) and wager outside of a race track.
The provisions and procedures below shall form part of the rules for all events.
- To participate in the betting, the bettor must communicate and pay his bet(s) to the teller assigned either at the main track’s selling window or off-track betting station (OTBS). The teller must issue the corresponding official ticket(s) to the bettor through the ticket-issuing machine.
- All sales, which are generated from the main track’s selling windows, and off-track betting stations, for the different events shall be consolidated by the Club’s on-line computerized tote system.
- Dividends will be paid to the holders of winning tickets right after the winning horses/ numbers are officially declared and the dividend computations become final. It can be withdrawn at the Club’s designated paying windows and/ or OTBS.
- Winning tickets not claimed within the prescribed period of 20 working days from the date of the race shall be forfeited in accordance with the GAB Racing Rules.
- Payment of torn, disfigured or bad winning tickets shall be at the discretion of the Club’s management. The computer data shall determine whether the ticket is original and whether if the ticket is entitled to a dividend.
- Official announcements on any program changes/ cancellations of races shall be made through the Club’s public address system and/ or any other source of media information by management.
- Any horse entry (or entries) is considered officially scratched when the Stewards declared such entry (or entries) as a non-starter or due to lameness. It will be announced through the Club’s public address system and/ or other source of media information.
- As defined in the Racing Rules, a coupled entry is considered as one entry.
- Whenever a horse is withdrawn from the race there from, all bets made on that horse shall be refunded to the ticket holders concerned.