‘Bourne Legacy’ to be shown first in RWM
Five days before its US release,"The Bourne Legacy" will be shown first in the Philippines on August 5, 2012, 7:00 pm at the large LED screens of the Newport Performing Arts Theater here in Resorts World Manila. The American-produced film, with several scenes shot in the Philippines, is also part of the Movies for Members promo which will hold its exclusive blocked screenings at the Newport Cinemas on August 8, 2012.
Sunday’s ‘by invitation’ event will launch the fourth installment of the Bourne film series, which was based on the Jason Bourne novels created by Robert Ludlum and stars Hollywood actors Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Joan Allen, and Albert Finney. There is no confirmation yet if lead star Renner will join the first screening however, the exclusive red carpet event is expected to draw various VIPs and personalities from both local and international entertainment circuits.
Meanwhile, there will be 6 blocked screenings at the Newport Cinemas on August 8 exclusively for Resorts World Manila members. Screenings at the Newport Cinema 2 are scheduled at 10:15 am, 12:45 pm and 3:15 pm while the movie will also be shown at the Newport Cinema 3 at 9:00 am, 11:35 am and 2:10 pm. Top ranking members are given automatic invites while others can earn 250 Genting Points (GPs) within the promo period (July 20- August 8, 8:00 am) to redeem movie tickets. Non-members, on the other hand, can just sign up for FREE membership, and earn 1 GP to join any of the scheduled blocked screenings.
Due to insistent demand from the fans, Click Flick is extended to give away one hundred tickets to the 9:00 am screening of Bourne Legacy at Newport Cinema 3. Followers of Resorts World Manila’s official Twitter account (@rwmanila) may join the contest from July 31 to August 3 by following the steps below.
1. Promo is open to all followers of Resorts World Manila’s Twitter account (@rwmanila) who are 21 years old and above.
2. Followers can join by answering the trivia questions posted by Resorts World Manila.
3. Answers must include hash tag #BeLuckyAtResortsWorldManila.
4. Participants may tweet their answers as many times as they can.
5. Each answer posted by participants will be assigned numbers based on order of appearance on @rwmanila's Interactions feed. (Example: first tweet posted is assigned #1, second tweet is #2, etc.)
6. For every trivia question, Resorts World Manila will assign a random "lucky number". The participant whose tweet's assigned number corresponds the random "lucky" number wins.
7. Twelve (12) winners will be named on July 31 and August 1 while there will be thirteen (13) winners each on August 2 and 3.
8. All fifty (50) winners will be awarded two (2) tickets each.
9. Winners will be announced real time through a tweet by @rwmanila.
10. Winners are requested to send a private message to @rwmanila with their full name and email address.
11. Winners are sent email confirmations to the email addresses they provided. Winners need to print the email confirmation and present it with their RWM membership cards at the Cinema Counter upon claiming of tickets on the screening day.
12. Claiming of prizes is on August 8, Wednesday, at least an hour before 9AM, at the Cinema Counter.
13. For winners and their guests who are not yet RWM members, they can sign up for FREE membership in a special Membership Counter located just across the Cinema Counter.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
2. A follower can only win ONCE for the entire promo such that a single Twitter ID may only be drawn once.
3. Owners of winning Twitter accounts are the ones required to claim the prizes. No proxies allowed.
4. Winners are given two tickets. Both the winners and their guests are required to become members of Resorts World Manila.
5. Movie passes not claimed with the redemption period shall be forfeited in favor of Resorts World Manila.
6. Since this is a blocked and exclusive screening for members, tickets will only be valid on "The Bourne Legacy" screening on August 8, 9AM and is NOT movable.
7. Movie tickets are non-transferrable, has no cash value, and are not for sale.
8. Lost, damaged, tampered movie tickets shall not be honored and will not be replaced.
9. In case of any disputes, the management's decision is final.